Do you have Dysbiosis (bacterial imbalance) in your Gastro-intestinal tract?
Causes of bacterial imbalance:
- intestinal overgrowth of unfriendly bacteria, parasitic or fungal infection
- intestinal mucosal permeability (leaky- gut)
- history of antibiotic or pharmaceutical use
- protein maldigestion (or excessive intake) due to low stomach acid, or enzymes
- consumption of foods not recommended for your blood type or food sensitivities
- bile duct obstruction
- accelerated protein decomposition (as seen in septicaemia)
Common signs and symptoms of gastrointestinal toxicity:
- bloating, indigestion, excessive flatulence
- constipation, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome
- fatigue, lethargy and apathy
- difficulty concentrating, poor memory, recurrent headaches
- muscle aching or weakness
- poor immune function
- depression, anxiety, mood swings due to impaired hormone clearance
- chronic urinary tract infections
- weight gain and poor glycemic control
- skin disorders such as acne, eczema and psoriasis
How can a Naturopathic Doctor help to resolve these conditions?
After a thorough consultation and assessment, Dr. Girolamo may prescribe a program of detoxification and repair.
This may include:
- reducing toxic exposure through dietary and lifestyle changes
- removing unwanted bacteria and waste from your digestive system, as well as any fungal and parasitic overgrowths
- renewing and repairing the lining of the digestive tract
- replacing the bad bacteria with healthy ones
- improving digestive function by supporting organs such as the stomach, liver, gall bladder and kidneys
- assisting the body to release toxins more effectively
Schedule your initial consultation today to feel fantastic from the inside out!